Meet Dr. Gams
Oral Surgeon in Janesville and Monroe, WI
Dr. Kevin C. Gams was born in Janesville, Wisconsin, and graduated from the University of Wisconsin at Madison with a degree in chemistry. He attended the University of Iowa College of Dentistry and graduated in 2012. Upon earning his dental degree and completing the general practice residency program in Akron, Ohio; Dr. Gams continued his education at the University of Texas at Houston, where he successfully completed four years of rigorous training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Gams is happy to be back in the Southern Wisconsin community. Dr. Gams has been a partner at Premier Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery since 2020.
Dr. Gams is a husband and devoted father to two girls and one boy. When he isn’t busy spending time with them, Dr. Gams likes to get outdoors and go hiking, golfing, and running. Dr. Gams is a true Wisconsinite! You may catch him rooting for the Packers and Badgers!
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Rock County Dental Society
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mercy Hospital – Janesville, Wisconsin
- Monroe Clinic Hospital – Monroe, Wisconsin
- Dean/St. Marys Hospital – Janesville, Wisconsin
- Edgerton Hospital – Edgerton, Wisconsin
Are You Ready to Smile With Confidence Again?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Gams to reclaim your smile today!