Thomas W. Kuerschner, DDS
Meet Dr. Kuerschner
Dr. Thomas W. Kuerschner attended the University of Wisconsin, Madison as an undergraduate. He enrolled and graduated first in his class from Marquette University School of Dentistry. After earning his Dental degree, Dr. Kuerschner completed a one year General Dental Practice Residency at St. Marys Hospital in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Kuerschner and his family then moved to Louisville, Kentucky where his training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery was completed at the University of Louisville. He moved to Janesville, Wisconsin in 1987 and began private practice. In 1988 he joined Dr. Martin at Riverview Clinic. In 1992 they formed Premier Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery where he has been a partner ever since.
As a dedicated husband and father of 3, Dr. Kuerschner has many interests outside of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He enjoys spending time with his wife and adult children. When not spending time with his family, he is taking advantage of all that the Midwest outdoors has to offer including golf, hunting, and fishing. In addition, Dr. Kuerschner is a huge University of Wisconsin sports fan taking in most of their home games.
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Rock County Dental Society
- Winnebago County Dental Society
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mercy Hospital Janesville, Wisconsin
- Monroe Clinic Hospital Monroe, Wisconsin
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Beloit, Wisconsin
- Dean/St. Marys Hospital – Janesville, Wisconsin
- Edgerton Hospital – Edgerton, Wisconsin