Meet Dr. Nowins
ORAL SURGEON IN JANESVILLE AND MONROE, WI
Dr. Kevin M. Nowins is a graduate of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with degrees in Biology and Psychology. He then obtained his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Nowins was awarded his certificate in oral and maxillofacial surgery after completing a four-year residency at the University of Iowa. He trained in full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery with emphasis in dental implant surgery, third molar (wisdom teeth) removal, bone grafting, and office-based anesthesia.
He believes kindness and compassion is key to making patients feel safe and comfortable under his care. When Dr. Nowins is not performing surgery, he enjoys golfing, hiking, skiing, and spending time with his family and friends.
- Candidate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mercy Hospital Janesville, Wisconsin
- Monroe Clinic Hospital Monroe, Wisconsin
- Dean/St. Marys Hospital Janesville, Wisconsin
- Edgerton Hospital – Edgerton, Wisconsin