Meet Dr. Khader
Oral Surgeon in Janesville and Monroe, WI
Dr. Ruba N. Khader graduated from Jordan University of Science and Technology in 2003 with a Bachelor in Dental Science degree. After completing her General Practice Residency in 2006 at Tufts University in Boston, she completed Tufts University’s Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency program in 2011. She has since been practicing in academic settings at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Tufts University in Boston, and the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
Dr. Khader serves as a board member for the Wisconsin Dental Association Foundation (WDA foundation), and also serves as the treasurer for the Wisconsin Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (WSOMS).
Dr. Khader is married with one child and enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, discovering new recipes, baking, cooking, reading, listening to music, and hiking in the great outdoors.
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Rock County Dental Society
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mercy Hospital – Janesville, Wisconsin
- Monroe Clinic Hospital – Monroe, Wisconsin
- Dean/St. Marys Hospital – Janesville, Wisconsin
- Edgerton Hospital – Edgerton, Wisconsin