Meet Dr. Gams
Oral Surgeon in Janesville and Monroe, WI
Dr. Kevin C. Gams was born in Janesville, Wisconsin and graduated from the University of Wisconsin at Madison with a degree in chemistry. He attended the University of Iowa College of Dentistry and graduated in 2012. Upon earning his dental degree and completing the general practice residency program in Akron, Ohio; Dr. Gams continued his education at the University of Texas at Houston, where he successfully completed four years of rigorous training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Gams spent the last year at a private practice in Iowa before coming back to his Wisconsin home.
Dr. Gams is a husband and devoted father to two girls and a cat. When he isn’t busy spending time with them, Dr. Gams likes to get outdoors and go hiking, golfing, and running. Dr. Gams is a true Wisconsinite! You may catch him rooting for the Packers and Badgers!
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Rock County Dental Society
- Dean/St. Marys Hospital – Janesville, Wisconsin
- Edgerton Hospital – Edgerton, Wisconsin