Meet Dr. Swantek
Oral Surgeon in Janesville and Monroe, WI
Dr. Jason J. Swantek is a third generation dentist and a native of the northwest suburbs of Chicago. He is a graduate of Miami University in Ohio and the University of Illinois-Chicago College of Dentistry. Dr. Swantek completed an internship in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the Veteran Affairs Hospital in Long Beach, CA. He then completed his oral and maxillofacial surgical training at Woodhull-NYU Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Swantek is board certified with the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Swantek holds a strong commitment to education. He has served as a Basic Life Support (CPR) Instructor with the American Heart Association in the Southern Wisconsin area. He has co-authored a chapter in the Dental Clinics of North America titled”Hemostasis in Oral Surgery”.(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22117940) . He has also published research in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21803472)
Dr. Swantek’s clinical interests include dental-alveolar surgery, dental implants, bone grafting, wisdom tooth removal, general anesthesia and IV sedation, and oral pathology. He has been trained in the most technologically advanced forms of treatment of the facial bones utilizing CT guided Virtual Surgical Planning.
Dr. Swantek is married with two children. When not working, he enjoys spending time with his family. He is also an avid photographer as well as a certified private pilot.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Rock County Dental Society
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mercy Hospital Janesville, Wisconsin
- Monroe Clinic Hospital Monroe, Wisconsin
- Dean/St. Marys Hospital Janesville, Wisconsin
- Edgerton Hospital – Edgerton, Wisconsin