Meet Dr. Meister
Oral Surgeon in Janesville and Monroe, WI
Dr. Richard D. Meister graduated from the University of Wisconsin at LaCrosse with a degree in biology. He attended Marquette University School of Dentistry, graduating first in his class in 1992. Dr. Meisters Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training was completed at St. Raphaels Hospital and Yale New Haven Hospital in Connecticut. Dr. Meister has been a partner at Premier Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery since 1996.
As a dedicated husband and father of 3, Dr. Meister has many interests outside of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Together with his family, he enjoys running, fishing, skiing, biking, and vacations in northern Wisconsin. Dr. Meister is also a cross country and track coach who enjoys woodworking as well as training for and competing in triathlons.
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Rock County Dental Society
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mercy Hospital – Janesville, Wisconsin
- Monroe Clinic Hospital – Monroe, Wisconsin
- Dean/St. Marys Hospital – Janesville, Wisconsin
- Edgerton Hospital – Edgerton, Wisconsin